Search This Blog

Thursday 23 August 2012

F**K THE OLYMPICS


During the  Olympics,
I refuse to be drawn into borrowed euphoria
I will not celebrate nations and their governments,
Flags that wave and cheer,
I refuse.

I will like a kid in a playground,
Give up the game,
When all cheer and call me on,
Because the soul of the game is no more,
It died when Olympians stopped wearing olive branches on their heads,
Nike ,addidas and sorts started wanking to thought of games,
Corporate adrenaline making junkies of passionate athletes,
Brand , logo, sponsor,
Load of tosh  to me honestly.
According to this kid,me,in the park,
The soul was gone before Illuminati coughed good morning.

Each flag let its true bearers hold high,
Syria should hold it high with blood smeared,
India should force it on its athletes in forced marriages,
Britain & France should in bold letters pronounce
“WE ARE STILL COLONISING THE WORLD” for their resources,
Libya should sing an anthem of ethnic cleansing after Gaddafi,
Kenya should put an image of female genitalia they mutilate in name of culture,
America should put a greedy bastard`s face,
Chinese should write names of executed prisoners in 2011,
Spare my random pick of countries,
I am not in the mood to celebrate the Olympics,
Will cease naming,
I am not sponsored nor aligned.

Kids look away,
I am going to swear now,
Fuck the OLYMPICS.

No comments:

Post a Comment